Exceptional Hot Tub Service
Here at Arizona Spa Technology, spa repair and spa maintenance are our specialty. We take great pride in knowing everything there is to know about spas both inside and out. If you are experiencing poor water quality, heating issues, or your jets not working properly we can locate the problem quickly and have you back up and running in no time at all. Our qualified specialists are here to help in any way we can, simply give us a call or schedule now to get started!
A hot tub or spa is an investment. It’s an investment in your health, happiness, and property value. Keeping it in like new shape is much more economical than waiting until it needs repairs. Smart tub owners know that with a regular hot tub service, tubs can last a very long time. At Arizona Spa Technology we’re more than just a hot tub store, we’re your source for complete hot tub servicing.
If your hot tub is not working we can help! Call Arizona Spa Technology or fill out our form and we will contact you as soon as possible to setup a spa repair appointment.
There are a number of different services that can keep your tub in shape. Two of the most common are water care, and hot tub maintenance. When combined these can keep your tub safe, effective, and fully functional. Additional maintenance services like diagnostic checks and parts inspections can catch problems early. We integrate these into cohesive plans that include maintenance checks as well as water care. When we find any areas of concern we’ll perform necessary diagnostics, and let you know what needs repairs. This keeps multiple areas from being affected by a single problem, and keeps your tub working better, longer.
Complete Spa Detail
Hot Tub Components that Commonly Require Repair
- Motors – To get your water circulating again.
- Top Sides – So you can stay in control.
- Equipment Packs – When you’re ready to go digital.
- Ozone – To keep your water bacteria-free.
- Heaters – So the water stays hot.
- Filter – Repair clogs, or preventative maintenance.
- Plumbing Issues – When the pipes don’t work.
- Pump Repair – When the water stops circulating.
- Electrical Components – So you remain safe.
- Control Systems – Keeping your tub regulated.
- Water Purification Systems – Keeping your water pure.
How do I take care of my hot tub between services?
Great question! Our techs know a lot about caring for tubs at home. And much of it is very basic. But, anything we don’t cover here, just give us a call and ask!
- Keep your spa covered daily
- Test the water weekly and before each use
- Deep clean the spa’s filter monthly
- Drain the hot tub and refill with fresh water every two to four months, depending on use
- Replace the filter once a year
- Clean the acrylic surface as needed
- Wash any accessories including spa pillows as needed
- Call Arizona Spa Tech to service spa panels
- Call Arizona Spa Tech for care while you’re on vacation
Repair Techs: Available 7-days a Week
For exceptional spa repair in Phoenix, AZ, don’t hesitate to call or contact Arizona Spa Tech today. If you are in need of repairs simply fill out this form and we will get back to you as soon as possible to schedule your hot tub repair!