Professional Hot Tub Repair Service for Phoenix
Hot tub ownership doesn’t have to hard work. In fact, that would defeat the purpose of owning one! Hot tubs are intended for relaxation, recovery, and therapy. But, as machines do, they occasionally need repair and maintenance.
Arizona Spa Technology is more than just a hot tub store, we specialize in hot tub repair, routine maintenance, and installation in Phoenix and the surrounding cities.
Our technicians have hot tubs, love hot tubs, and are experienced in identifying every issue that might require hot tub repair.
What problems are you having with your hot tub?
If you’re already dealing with a broken hot tub – whether your pump has stopped working, your water quality is suffering, or your tub is ice cold – we can diagnose your tub and quickly get you back to enjoying it again.
If you’re ready for a new tub, but are thinking about a pre-owned version, we offer used spas and reconditioned hot tubs that have been thoroughly inspected, cleaned, and repaired so you can enjoy a new system at a fraction of the cost.
Our team of qualified specialists wants you to provide you with the best hot tub repair in Phoenix, so, call Arizona Spa Tech today.
Hot Tub Services
- Hot Tub Inspections
- Complete Hot Tub Detail
- Hot Tub Tune-Up
- Maintenance Service
- Hot Tub Relocation and Setup
- Tub Cleaning and PH Adjustment
Our Hot Tub services help keep your spa up and running, so you can spend more time in it, and less time waiting on repairs
Hot Tub Components that Commonly Require Repair:
- Motors – To get your water circulating again.
- Top Sides – So you can stay in control.
- Equipment Packs – When you’re ready to go digital.
- Ozone – To keep your water bacteria-free.
- Heaters – So the water stays hot.
- Filter – Repair clogs, or preventative maintenance.
- Plumbing Issues – When the pipes don’t work.
- Pump Repair – When the water stops circulating.
- Electrical Components – So you remain safe.
- Control Systems – Keeping your tub regulated.
- Water Purification Systems – Keeping your water pure.
How do I take care of my hot tub between services?
Great question! Our techs know a lot about caring for tubs at home. And much of it is very basic. But, anything we don’t cover here, just give us a call and ask!
We sell Cal Spas, so if you have any questions after hours, their website is full of helpful information.
- Keep your spa covered daily
- Test the water weekly and before each use
- Deep clean the spa’s filter monthly
- Drain the hot tub and refill with fresh water every two to four months, depending on use
- Replace the filter once a year
- Clean the acrylic surface as needed
- Wash any accessories including spa pillows as needed
- Call Arizona Spa Tech to service spa panels
- Call Arizona Spa Tech for care while you’re on vacation
Repair Techs: Available 7-days a Week
When you’re in need of immediate spa repairs, don’t hesitate to call Arizona Spa Tech. With our host of hot tub maintenance services and professional hot tub repair in Phoenix, AZ, we’ll have your hot tub working again in no time.
We also offer hot tub repair services in:
San Tan Valley